What is a pulsar?
We can see stars in the night sky
but we can hear them too!
Online fun + learning = win!
Games require Adobe Flash Player. Get it.
Learn some of the science behind the noises your body makes!
Your eyes and brain can work together to make you see things that aren't there.
What happens when using your computer mouse becomes less natural?
Events This Month
Are you in high school? Then this is the place to be. Enjoy DJs spinning tunes and stuff that you won't find elsewhere.
Find out more about specific events.
Online resources help you get the most out of your visit!
Download hands-on experiments and guides, watch videos, listen to podcasts and get tips on engaging young children in the fun of learning science!
Go behind the scenes.
Kevin von Appen, our Director of Science Communication, sheds light on the ins and outs of working in a science museum.
- Jul. 21 — Who flies there? Now I know.
- Dec. 3 — Diving Deeper
- Oct. 23 — A Question of Black and White
- Aug. 15 — Citizen Science
- Aug. 1 — Generation G
- Jul. 19 — A Fax from the Future Beach
- Jun. 13 — Rock on, kid
- Jun. 7 — The Meaning of Adam Noble
- Mar. 1 — Baloney and Cheese
- Jan. 3 — Toys in the Attic
- Dec. 12 — Space Between Your Ears
- Nov. 16 — Forecast: Cloudy…
- Oct. 4 — One Giant Leap
- Aug. 8 — Science Does My Head In
- Jul. 23 — Viral Dialogue
- Jul. 16 — A (Post) Human Edge